Saturday, November 3, 2007

Shopping as A Therapy

Whatever the reason, shopping was a real motivator, a moral booster and has lifted my spirits today.


After going through a painful mishap, it felt awesome getting out there doing what I do best.

I can't deny it was difficult walking around with a half bruised face and a swollen wrist with stitches on, and annoyingly weird and curious gazes I received from my fellow shoppers.

I, for once didn't care what they world saw or thought, I thank God I am still here and am able to go out and that I have a supportive beau* by my side.

It felt relieving to walk pass the chain of stores, to walk in a certain store, to try on a garment or shoe of my taste and especially to purchase that certain item. Simply splendid!!!!

It was certainly a soothing therapy for me.

My heartfelt satisfaction not only with my merchandise but with the fact I was out of the sick house(a nicer word for hospital) and better still, strolling the shopping mall with my beau*.

My most sincere gratitude to my beau* JF for being extremely patient with me during my hurting shopping spree.

That explains why women are so gifted that we are able to shop though we go through various situations, be it smooth or rough, rain or shine, we are ever ready to shop.

That infinite pleasure we get....

No comments: